Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My Production Diary part 1

My production diary

Dear diary it’s me just want to tell you that in the production I am a whale. Isn't that cool and my part is: He’s the one to remove the tapu around fishing, and I also know two people one in front of me and one after me so I am pretty organized but I need to be a bit louder and slower but I’m fine. the only dislike I have is doing the production in front of over 200 people but I think I will get over it.Today we went and practiced in the hall on the stage and I had to yell but it was alright at-least I am okay. I am looking forward to performing
in front of 120-130 people  we have just rehearsed and it was great at the end me and room 21,18,10. There were lights and disco lights. It was fun!

4 comments:

  1. You are getting better and better at your part. Good luck performing today. Remember "taaaa-puuu".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job maddison keep up your diary's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very awesome keep the great work up great job and you are a really good writer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice writing maddie keep up the awesome work i love how you put organized instead of ready awesome blog posts

    ReplyDelete