Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My Blood story

My Blood Story
My blood story is about when I rode my bike into a tree… Lets begin the story.


Me and my sister Maia wanted to ride our bikes outside. So my sister asked my mum if we could ride our bikes. Mum said “yes you may”. So we got our bikes out of the shed and put on our helmets and started riding. I for a start was not watching where I was going and BAM! I rode right into a tree and both my elbows and knees were bleeding.  I screamed for mum my sister ran inside and got my mum “MUM!!!” I yelled she came running. “What happened?” said mum. “I was riding my bike and then I hit the tree,” I said. Mum brung me inside. I sat on the bench. Mum told my sister to grab 4 plasters because I was bleeding on both my elbows and both my knees. Mum plastered me up and then I got a hot chocolate and a biscuit and I got to watch tv. It was the best/worst day of my life. the end.

2 comments:

  1. Great story Madi!
    It sounded like it hurt a lot
    Keep the great posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Maddison.
    That was really descriptive.
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete