Monday, October 13, 2014

My kayaking and yachting diary

Here is my kayaking and yachting diaryKayaking and yachting diary

Part 1
Today is the first day we are going to the kayak and yacht YAY I am soooooo exited.
For today I hope I don't (capsize) that would be bad the water would  how be cold really cold.
But I don't think we will be capsizing today there is not much wind But we will be all right.Today I think Ezra cap sized yea he did he soaking wet Brooklyn nearly got we t but her boat was full of water how scary but she was alright.



Part 2

That day phew Jess looes there was no and I mean no wind we had to paddle it was tough but we all got through it me briar and Kelly went together yay it's was the time of my life shame it ended on Friday real shame.


Part 3

Today it is really windy I think we are going to Cape size so I went with Brooklyn and briar it was fun though it was scary because we nearly capsized (ooooooooo) said briar(ahhhhh) said briar again
She was really scared me briar and Brooklyn nearlly tipped that was the scariest moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment